Jacques Cousteau wrote that once the spell of the sea has taken hold of you, you are caught forever in its wondrous net. The sea has always fascinates us, and we have grown to love it, to fear it, to respect it, and to explorer its mysteries. The sea promises us not only voyages, but also discoveries, conquests, and precious resources for survival. Le Marche owes an important part of its economy to fishing and summer tourism, and it offers the visitor a coastline that extends for 180 kms. It is a coastline rich in ports and harbours, from which fishing boats set sail and from where, in the past, ships set out to unite this maritime trading region with the economies and cultures of a myriad Mediterranean countries. The fruits of this sea- faring tradition can be discovered every day on the typical kitchen table of Le Marche.
Services: air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, TV sat, safe, minibar, free Wi-Fi.
Places of interest in the Marche region, not too far from here:
- Museum of the Sea Civilization of Le Marche Region in San Benedetto del Tronto;
- Museum of Maritime Art in San Bendetto del Tronto;
- The Museum of Art on the Sea in San Bendetto del Tronto;
- Washington Patrignani" Sea Museum in Pesaro;
- Shells Museum in Cupra Marittima;