Here at the Castello di Monterado, the music you’ll hear the most is the chirping of the sparrows nested along the edges of roofs and in garden trees. The antique instruments displayed on the walls refer to the passion for music and to the studies of scholars, possibly the ancestors of Rossini, Pergolesi or Spontini, the musical geniuses born in this land. Memories are interrupted by the squeaking of a door opening or by the tolling of the bell from the nearby civic tower, beating the time as a metronome while writing the scores of emotions.
Services: air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, TV sat, safe, minibar, free Wi-Fi.
Places of interest in the Marche region, not too far from here:
- The home of Gioacchino Rossini in Pesaro,
- The Accordion Museum in Castelfidardo,
- The Piano Museum in Fabriano,
- The Gaspare Spontini Museum in Maiolati Spontini
- Macerata Opera Festival in Macerata
- Rossini Opera Festival in Pesaro.